If you would like to become an Expert Contributor for IT’S THE NOW, we’d love to hear from you!
There are two ways to apply to contribute, either pitch your article ideas or submit your article as a Word document below.
When contacting us please remember to include your full name, website, who you are and what you’re about, along with your article or article idea, bio and headshot.
Please read the Contributor Guidelines below before contacting us.
- Submissions should be between 400 – 1200 words.
- When submitting your article please also attach a short bio, a headshot (in high res) and one hyperlink to reference back to your website
- The IT’S THE NOW audience is made of entrepreneurial women, bloggers, change-makers and free thinkers. We focus on delivering content that is inspiring, informative and of high value to our audience so please consider that when submitting your content. Listicles, how to’s and inspiring interviews are at the top of the list with what our readers love.
- IT’S THE NOW only publishes exclusive and original content so please don’t submit anything that has already been published elsewhere or that you intend to send to numerous publications.
- Strictly no advertorials, we only publish quality content that’s of high value to our audience. If would like to advertise please email us at hello(at)itsthenow(dot)com and request a media kit.
- Please note submissions are subject to editing from our team to ensure it sits in line with the rest of our content, though we always endeavour to keep it minimal to ensure the author’s voice shines through.
- Although we do encourage and accept links within articles, please note any links in article submissions may be removed if we feel it is not in line with our content. All links that are included should be to relevant content. Links to freebies, promotions, content upgrades or anything to that effect will be removed.
- By submitting an article you are agreeing that all content and photographs submitted are your own, or free for commercial use, or used with express permission from the owner; and that you authorise us to use them. We will not accept any responsibility for any copyright or ownership infringements made by Contributors.